A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumankumar Brahmbhatt is Excellent. Dr. Brahmbhatt has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumankumar Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmbhatt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brahmbhatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sumankumar Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumankumar S. Brahmbhatt practice?
Dr. Sumankumar Brahmbhatt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.