A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Brahmbhatt
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Brahmbhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Brahmbhatt graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kumar Brahmbhatt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt practice?
- Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.