A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Brahmbhatt graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kumar Brahmbhatt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt practice?
- Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suman Kumar Brahmbhatt practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists.