Dr. Sumant Krishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumant Krishnan?

Happy Patient

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I tore through my rotator cuff and bicep almost 2 years ago. I'm in my 50's and I have a pretty dedicated workout schedule. Dr. Krishnan asked questions to understand my day to day routine. He took this information and used it to cater my surgery to fit my lifestyle. I followed his post-op instructions, as well as, seeing a physical therapist they recommended . My PT was awesome too. I have been very happy with my results and would recommend The Shoulder Center to anyone.

surgery doesn't always work

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Krishnan operated on my shoulder. After 9 months, it's as bad if not worse. Don't know if it was him or if I damaged in rehab but it hurts more now than before surgery. I had Baylor's Scott & White Ins. and they have denied claims on stuff like the Sling that I received after surgery. I switched to another carrier and Krishnan doesn't take them so He wants $300 to look at my shoulder. Not happy with that. When I asked if the appt would be covered with my original payment for surgery, She just laughed and said no.

The Tom Brady of shoulder surgeons!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Dr. Krishnan is an excellent shoulder surgeon and complete perfectionist at his craft. He has successfully relieved me of intense shoulder pain caused by arthritis that I have had in my shoulder for years. Not only am I pain free but my quality of life, energy and overall demeanor is 100 better now than prior to the surgery. The guy is busy and gets it done. Don't expect a ton of lovey dovey time when he is with you, he is there to heal your body not to sit and talk to you for an hour. I would highly recommend him and have to anyone with shoulder pain and problems.

Posted on November 27th, 2016

EVERYONE I'VE SEEN OUTSIDE DR. KRISHNAN'S CLINIC HAS SPOKEN OF HIS VERY HIGH LEVEL OF SKILL IN SURGERY FOR THE SHOULDERS. MY PREVIOUS SURGERIES WITH OTHER DOCTORS FAILED BECAUSE THE DIDN'T CHECK FOR INFECTIONS. I'VE WAITED OVER A YEAR FOR MY IMPORTED PROSTHESIS AND THE END OF MY INFECTION. MY "NEW" SHOULDER IS NOW ONLY A FEW WEEKS AWAY BUT HAS A CHANCE THIS TIME OF SUCCEEDING.

Appointments are impossible

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been trying to see this Dr. since Jan 2016. Appointment canceled by him 5 times. It's now going to be in October. I have seen this man for over ten years. Nothing changes. Staff is rude. Wait in office for hours. Get if your lucky three minutes with him. Find another orthopedic

Posted on September 20th, 2016

One of the best experiences I have had at a doctor office. A very carry Doctor. Staff was excellent! Superb atmosphere for a doctors office.

Changed my life

Posted on September 9th, 2016

I had 3 failed rotator cuff repair surgeries on the same shoulder, by the same orthopedic surgeon and all with 3 years. After the third failed surgery, my physical therapist recommended Dr Krishnan. Dr Krishnan completed my rotator cuff repair procedure in about 20 minutes. The recovery is much quicker than my other 3 surgeries and the pain was completely gone within 5 weeks. First time in nearly 3 years that I am pain free.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

He is the best in the business.

Great results!

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Dr Krishnan is amazing! I am an emergency room nurse with 30+ years experience working with physicians. He was informative and explained everything he was going to do both before and during surgery. Gave me best and worst case scenarios and was very positive and confident that this surgery would return me to 95% of former use. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op and there have been no suprises, except how much relief I've gotten. At my last post-op visit Dr. Krishnan was very pleased and I left his office feeling like I had done something GREAT. Love that he gets excited and happy when you do well. He also understands my need to go back to work and 2 weeks post-op I was back doing desk work and plan to return to regular hours (one armed of course) in next 1-2 weeks.

Swimming a mile in 4 months after reverse shoulder surgery

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Butch Krishnan performed reverse shoulder surgery 5 months ago. In 4 months I was swimming a mile....not pretty or fast but still A MILE and with no pain !!!! Now I swim over a mile and am working on improving my timed swims.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Office will not return my calls

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Wonderful and caring specialist.