Dr. Sumant Krishnan MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Dallas, TX

no change

January 11th, 2017
Butch Put Humpty Dumpty Back Together Again
12 years after having my 1st shoulder replacement on my right shoulder, I went to another experienced doctor for pain. He said he wan not capable to do the surgery and referred me to Butch. Thank God. Butch had to do a complete shoulder reconstruction which took 3 times the normal replacement time. I now play racquetball and pickleball pain free. He also replaced my left shoulder with a reverse. Again, totally pain free with great range and motion.

November 27th, 2016
EVERYONE I'VE SEEN OUTSIDE DR. KRISHNAN'S CLINIC HAS SPOKEN OF HIS VERY HIGH LEVEL OF SKILL IN SURGERY FOR THE SHOULDERS. MY PREVIOUS SURGERIES WITH OTHER DOCTORS FAILED BECAUSE THE DIDN'T CHECK FOR INFECTIONS. I'VE WAITED OVER A YEAR FOR MY IMPORTED PROSTHESIS AND THE END OF MY INFECTION. MY "NEW" SHOULDER IS NOW ONLY A FEW WEEKS AWAY BUT HAS A CHANCE THIS TIME OF SUCCEEDING.

September 29th, 2016
Appointments are impossible
I have been trying to see this Dr. since Jan 2016. Appointment canceled by him 5 times. It's now going to be in October. I have seen this man for over ten years. Nothing changes. Staff is rude. Wait in office for hours. Get if your lucky three minutes with him. Find another orthopedic

September 20th, 2016
One of the best experiences I have had at a doctor office. A very carry Doctor. Staff was excellent! Superb atmosphere for a doctors office.

September 9th, 2016
Changed my life
I had 3 failed rotator cuff repair surgeries on the same shoulder, by the same orthopedic surgeon and all with 3 years. After the third failed surgery, my physical therapist recommended Dr Krishnan. Dr Krishnan completed my rotator cuff repair procedure in about 20 minutes. The recovery is much quicker than my other 3 surgeries and the pain was completely gone within 5 weeks. First time in nearly 3 years that I am pain free.

June 20th, 2016
He is the best in the business.

June 12th, 2016
Great results!
Dr Krishnan is amazing! I am an emergency room nurse with 30+ years experience working with physicians. He was informative and explained everything he was going to do both before and during surgery. Gave me best and worst case scenarios and was very positive and confident that this surgery would return me to 95% of former use. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op and there have been no suprises, except how much relief I've gotten. At my last post-op visit Dr. Krishnan was very pleased and I left his office feeling like I had done something GREAT. Love that he gets excited and happy when you do well. He also understands my need to go back to work and 2 weeks post-op I was back doing desk work and plan to return to regular hours (one armed of course) in next 1-2 weeks.

April 13th, 2016
Swimming a mile in 4 months after reverse shoulder surgery
Dr. Butch Krishnan performed reverse shoulder surgery 5 months ago. In 4 months I was swimming a mile....not pretty or fast but still A MILE and with no pain !!!! Now I swim over a mile and am working on improving my timed swims.

April 1st, 2016
Office will not return my calls

January 28th, 2016
Wonderful and caring specialist.

January 4th, 2016
It's hard to express the gratitude I have for Dr Krishnan. To me he's a rock star, a blessing of skill and compassion. He even tolerates my endless questions! He has surgically repaired both my shoulders, twice on the left, twice on the right. He has been supportive and encouraging when I needed it, laughs with me when I do something stupid and always lets me know what his plan is and why he's making those recommendations. Five months after the most recent repair and I'm back in the pool swimming 2500 meters. Absolutely no issues with range of motion, strength or pain. I can't imagine better results.

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Krishnan was a gift from God to me. I had already gone thru multiply surgeries after a horrific auto accident that claimed my 16 yr old daughter and left me "mangled" . The minute I met Dr. Krishnan, I knew i had found the right surgeon. His work ethic, skills and just overall bedside manner was better than one could ever have expected from such an established doctor. We formed a somewhat close pt/md relationship first visit, because he was genuinely concerned. I loved and respected Dr. Krishnan for always being there for me, making time for me, and providing me with the BEST orthopedic care ever. So much so that I have referred multiply friends and family to him; even though it is in the metroplex. Well worth the drive!! He will always hold a place near and dear to my heart for saving my arm, and for restoring my hope that i would one day be back to "normal" and that i will be okay.....