Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sumant Lamba
Dr. Sumant Lamba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville Beach, FL (and 13 other locations). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lamba is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, University of Kentucky Hospital and St Lukes -St Vincents Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Sumant Lamba has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sumant Lamba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Vatsal Inamdar
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Marcus Cox
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Omer Zuberi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi18