A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumant Lamba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumant Lamba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamba graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Lamba has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumant Lamba MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sumant Lamba practice?
- Dr. Sumant Lamba has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sumant Lamba practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL and Macclenny, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.