Dr. Sumant Lamba MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Palatka, FL

3.3

March 8th, 2017
Very pleased with visit. Answered all questions of concern. Nice visit.

March 8th, 2017
Great doctor. Very comfortable.

September 27th, 2016
Indifferent
Told me the echocardiogram was down from 60 to 40. Needed to do a stress test and if that didn't show anything we wouldn't worry about it! Excuse me......Obviously there is a blockage or something wrong and we are not going to worry about it. I don't think so. I'll find someone who cares.

January 27th, 2016
Arrogant and wont listen
Wont listen, head strong, if you ask a question about any other part of your body he will tell you he only does hearts, yet when I was reluctant to discuss other issues I had that contributed to my illness, he said he went to med school and knew all the body, Asked if I was doctor.if not, that he was. Got very angry when i reminded him he didnt want to hear it on the first visit. I have a strong allergy to sulfites and when I asked him about my meds i reacted badly to, and him wanting me to try more and more, i asked if I could get a chance to research a few he wanted me to try and check for sulfite content, and he called me a self medicater and gave me a couple to try, looking them up both had additives with sulfites, and one was even not for people with hypothyroid which I have. I am on full disability, been seen by specialists and fully diagnosed with fibromyalgia and he told me its a unfounded diagnosis and doesnt believe in the disease. Not someone I would EVER want to see again!

September 13th, 2011
Dr.Lamba is a very caring doctor and hispositive attitude helped me recover faster. I wish I was still in Jacksonville so that I could still havehim for my Doctor.

July 22nd, 2009
Grateful family member
Dr. Lamba is the most caring and compassionate Doctor I have ever come across. He gave his very best to my father who would have surely died without his care.

April 28th, 2009
BUTCHER
LETS START BY SAYING HE IS A BUTCHER. HE CUT MY FEMORAL ARTERY WITHOUT ANY LIDOCAINE OR TWILIGHT BECAUSE HE WAS IN A HURRY. THE PAIN I FELT WAS HORRIFIC. DONT KNOW IF I EVER WANT A STENT AGAIN. THANKS TO HIM I FOUND A REAL CARDIOLOGIST.