Dr. Sumant Rawat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumant Rawat?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2016

Find Another Neurologist

Dr. Rawat is rude, doesn't listen to his patients and barely even bothers to look at your test results. I saw him after lesions were found in my brain, indicative of MS, and he started out by ordering a spinal tap and a vision test. Well, the spinal tap didn't show exactly what he was looking for so he chose to ignore the high protein levels which were flagged and indicated infection. I found out later from another neurologist that I was very lucky the infection didn't do more damage after being ignored like that. He also had me get another MRI and told me to bring him the results then got mad when I had it done at another location and brought in the disc to show him along with the radiology report instead of a radiology comparison. I had no idea I was supposed to have it done at the same place, especially since he and his staff never mentioned it. He was so rude about it and instead of even looking at the scan told me I had MS and started rattling of medicine to take. Come to find out later that the scans actually didn't change from the first to second MRI and I actually could not be clinically diagnosed with MS yet. The neurologist I found in Denver said it would have been very dangerous for me to be on that medicine if I didn't need it. I would not recommend him.

March 16th, 2016

I eventually was diagnosed with CIDP. This was in Nebraska. After being told their was nothing to be done, it was a relief to know there was some hope. Albeit maybe too late. I am getting IVIG tx's and praying for the best. I am limited to using walker currently and very near the wheelchair stage.

January 28th, 2016

Arrogant, condescending doctor with little concern for privacy of patient.

March 27th, 2015

A very professional, kind Doctor.

I've been Dr. Rawat's patient for many years and am so pleased with the treatment I receive. He is very professional and doesn't baby me, which is good, he will tell it like it is. He makes me do as much as I can but knows when I have done my best to improve my condition. The staff is amazing and makes going to a doctor enjoyable.

August 22nd, 2014

Office staff was rude and couldn't care less about my concerns. When I stood my ground, It was implied I find another neurologist. Happy to do just that!

August 22nd, 2014

October 31st, 2012

He ignored all of my symptoms and gave up on me. He said there was no way of me having certain side effects with medicine and was very rude about my situation.

September 12th, 2012

Doesn't care about patients

Nurse told me I only get 5 minutes with him. He has ignored test results and doesn't want to address health issues, just the ones that interest him. Asked me why I came back to see him and I told him it was to find out what the results of the brain MRI that he ordered were. He refuses to address the "brain damage" that he says has shown up on the MRI. Loosing my ability to control my legs/walk and use my hands. Desperately searching for a Neurologist that will at least attempt to help. Guess my insurance isn't good enough for him.

February 6th, 2012

good experience

I have been pleased with Dr. Rawat. I went to him at my wit's end with a rare condition that 8 previous doctors had not been able to diagnose. He IDd it in 5 minutes and has been treating me for 2 1/2 years. I am now fully functional, and I give him credit. He is kind, careful, and very precise, and the staff have been supportive and courteous. I am thankful that I found him. These were in-office treatments, not in the hospital, so I can't comment on that, but I would trust him, based on what I've seen to date.

September 11th, 2010

CURRENTLY HAVING ISSUES WITH DR RAWAT

DR RAWAT DOES NOT VISIT HIS PATIENTS. SO FR IT'S BEEN 3 DAYS AND STILL NO VISIT FROM THE DOC, EVEN AFTER SEVERAL REQUESTS BY PATIENT, PATIENTS RELATIVES AND PARKVIEW HOSP STAFF

April 5th, 2017