A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumanth Mulamalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulamalla graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Mulamalla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumanth Mulamalla MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sumanth Mulamalla practice?
- Dr. Sumanth Mulamalla has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sumanth Mulamalla practices Nephrology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Steger, IL and Dyer, IN.
See New Lenox Nephrologists.