A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumanth Pagadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumanth Pagadala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumanth Pagadala, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagadala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pagadala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumanth Pagadala MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sumanth Pagadala practice?
- Dr. Sumanth Pagadala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumanth Pagadala practices Plastic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons.