A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumanth Prabhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumanth Prabhu is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prabhu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prabhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumanth Prabhu, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prabhu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prabhu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Health System
- Uab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumanth Damodar Prabhu FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sumanth D. Prabhu practice?
- Dr. Sumanth Prabhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumanth Prabhu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.