A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumathi Devarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumathi Devarajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devarajan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devarajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumathi Devarajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Care of Children
Education & Awards
Dr. Devarajan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Devarajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumathi Devarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumathi Devarajan practice?
- Dr. Sumathi Devarajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumathi Devarajan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Geriatric Doctors.