A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumathi Devarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumathi Devarajan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumathi Devarajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Care of Children
Education & Awards
Dr. Devarajan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Devarajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumathi M Devarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumathi M. Devarajan practice?
- Dr. Sumathi Devarajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumathi Devarajan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Geriatric Doctors.