A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumathi Sundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumathi Sundar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumathi Sundar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sundar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumathi Sundar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sumathi Sundar practice?
- Dr. Sumathi Sundar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sumathi Sundar practices Pediatrics near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Middletown Pediatricians.