A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumati Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumati Bansal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumati Bansal, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Bansal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- West La Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumati Bansal DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumati Bansal practice?
- Dr. Sumati Bansal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumati Bansal practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Whittier Internists.