A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumati Rawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumati Rawat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumati Rawat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawat graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Rawat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumati Rawat BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sumati Rawat practice?
- Dr. Sumati Rawat has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumati Rawat practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Neurologists.