Learn more about Dr. Sumbal Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumbal Nabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Nabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumbal Nabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumbal Nabi MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sumbal Nabi practice?
- Dr. Sumbal Nabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumbal Nabi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Internists and Lawton Oncologists.