A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumbal Nabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumbal Nabi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumbal Nabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Nabi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumbal Nabi MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sumbal Nabi practice?
- Dr. Sumbal Nabi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sumbal Nabi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Altus, OK and Chickasha, OK.
See Lawton Internists and Lawton Oncologists.