A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumedha Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumedha Kulkarni, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kulkarni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumedha Vijay Kulkarni MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumedha V. Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Sumedha Kulkarni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumedha Kulkarni practices Anesthesiology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Anesthesiologists.