Dr. Sumeer Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumeer Gupta?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Sumeer Gupta?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 29th, 2013

Pretentious but barely qualified

Thinking about my experience with Kaiser and Dr. Gupta I must say: I shall go elsewhere but Kaiser and Dr. Gupta. He sounded so ambiguous and unsure that I got scared about the ear surgery. He made me to wait for 40 minutes and he didn't say sorry for making me wait. He is hunting for money as a part of Kaiser not an excellence. I have perforated ear drum and after waiting couple years for my ear surgery, I found much better qualified Doctor who is Stanford and UC graduate . Dr. Gupta even didn't decide to upload his picture in Dr. review page and you can't find his credentials there. What a shame...

November 7th, 2014

July 26th, 2012

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.