A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhawan graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Dhawan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan practice?
- Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumeesh Dhawan practices Internal Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Internists.