A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Bhinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumeet Bhinder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhinder
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Bhinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhinder graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhinder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet K Bhinder MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Bhinder practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Bhinder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumeet Bhinder practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delano, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Rheumatologists.