Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Bhinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumeet Bhinder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhinder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Bhinder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhinder graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhinder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet K Bhinder MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Bhinder practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Bhinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumeet Bhinder practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists and Bakersfield Rheumatologists.