A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Kumar practice?
Dr. Sumeet Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Oncologists, and Gilbert Hematologists.