A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Mainigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumeet Mainigi, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mainigi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Mainigi, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainigi graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mainigi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet Kumar Mainigi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Mainigi practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Mainigi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumeet Mainigi practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.