Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Sachdev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumeet Sachdev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdev
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Sachdev, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Leg Ulcer
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdev graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sachdev has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet Sachdev MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet Sachdev practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Sachdev has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sumeet Sachdev practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Northbrook Cardiologists.