A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Sharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sharma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Sharma practice?
Dr. Sumeet Sharma practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Knoxville, TN.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.