A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Sharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sharma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet Kumar Sharma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sumeet Sharma practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Knoxville, TN.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.