A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumeet Sharma is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumeet Sharma, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sharma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet K Sharma MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumeet Sharma practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.