Dr. Sumeet Teotia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sumeet Teotia?

Dismissive

Posted on September 28th, 2017

While he did great with the initial breast cancer surgery and placement of expanders, his charm quickly wore off afterward. Very dismissive, gave me little chance to express what was important to me. The final implant placement was awful and he was reluctant to address the obvious problems and repeatedly blamed my anatomy for the issues. I had to move on to a new surgeon who revised my reconstruction without complaint about my anatomy and any possible difficulty it might cause.

Horrible

Posted on October 8th, 2015

This is the worst experience I have ever had dealing with a plastic surgeon. I went in for a consultation for a breast augmentation and the entire time Dr. Teotia made me feel like I was wasting his time. I paid to have my consultation, I was on time, I've done my research, I've met with other doctors and not one has acted the way that he has. He seemed irritated that I had my own opinions about what I wanted and what I felt worked better for me out of the options he gave me! Overall I felt like he didn't want to do my surgrery, he had an "I don't care" attitude, and made me very uncomfortable. I'm extremely disappointed that after reading great reviews, and hearing good things, that I spent my time and money on someone who could have cared less. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Teotia is an amazing Dr.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Great office staff. Wonderfully caring doctor. Truly cares about the patient as a person

Not your average doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I had a lumpectomy in 2008 and was recently considering reconstruction options. I decided to go see Dr. Teotia because of all of the good reviews I've read about him. The reviews, as good as they are, still do not do justice to this doctor. I met with him and after spending a good hour with me discussing the options available to me, the risks involved, etc., he advised me that the risk would be too great to proceed with any surgery and recommended that I do nothing at this time. I was a little disappointed at first by his recommendation but admire his honesty and integrity. I am taking his advice and am not proceeding with any surgery at this time but if I decide to do so in the future, Dr. Teotia will be my first choice. Oh, he is also so nice and his nurse Theresa is really outstanding too.

Posted on June 27th, 2014

Dr. Teotia did my reconstrutive surgery after a mastecomy. He is truly gifted and truly cares for his patients. He is not your typical doctor who spends 5 minutes with you and didn't hear what you have to say. He listens and makes you feel like your the only person that matters when he is seeing you. What he did for me was an amazing thing and I am truly blessed to know that I have him as my plastic surgeon.

Blessed

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Last year I had a major thoracotomy surgery to remove a tumor from my chest wall. Dr. Teotia did this in conjunction with a cardiothoracic surgeon who is also amazing. There are no words to describe the kind of passion and excellence Dr. Teotia doesn't sometime show but ALWAYS shows. I'm schduled for another chest surgery friday with Dr. Teotia and could'nt feel more comfortable going in knowing I have him as my surgeon. He is gifted, passionate, and a true artist by nature. I will never let another plastic surgeon operate on me. He made my massive scar nearly non-existent after the healing was done. I'm amazed by Dr. Teotia.

Best Ever!

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I have never seen a Doctor so passionate about his work and who truly cares and connects with his patients. I'm 1 1/2 into my reconstruction and no matter where I am in the world I will travel back to see Dr. Teotia. Awesome, talented, and extremely caring!

Very good healing

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Excellent doctor number one in Dallas believe me I had him as my doctor.

Dr. Teotia is the best of the best!

Posted on October 21st, 2010

Dr. Teotia is a true master of his art. In addition he is a nice guy and a caring person. I am honored to have him as my surgeon.

patient grateful

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. teotia is probably the best surgeon/doctor I have ever, ever seen. Caring, professional, pleasant, great sense of humor, possess wisdom beyond his years, solid human being! And that's not all: He's truly is an Artist! He is incredibly talented and is just a great plastic surgeon. I am so sad he is leaving North Carolina, this city will miss him! I know of a few patients that decided NOT have their surgeries done because he is leaving!!! Good Luck Dr. teotia

Posted on October 6th, 2017