A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumeet Virmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Virmani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumeet Virmani MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Sumeet Virmani practice?
- Dr. Sumeet Virmani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumeet Virmani practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Chicago Radiologists.