Learn more about Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadaraj
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadaraj graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadaraj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practice?
- Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.