A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadaraj graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadaraj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practice?
- Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mays Landing, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.