A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadaraj graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadaraj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practice?
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Cardiologists.