A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadaraj
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nadaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadaraj graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadaraj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practice?
- Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sumekala Nadaraj practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Mays Landing, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Cardiologists.