Dr. Sumer Daiza MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

no change

February 21st, 2017
The Best of the Best!
I went to Dr Daiza to have old breast implants removed and replaced. She is a stellar Doctor who is very knowledgeable, professional and listens to your needs. She is caring and after surgery she called me at home to see how I was progressing. Not many Doctors' do this anymore. Sabrina, who works in the front office is also very friendly, patient and helpful. Don't hesitate to see Dr Daiza for a consultation........I'm very glad I did!

September 11th, 2016
So far, amazing!
I have met Dr. Daiza twice, but she had me at the first meeting! The first time I met her was at a business meeting and it was obvious her dedication to her patients was her primary focus. From that point forward, I knew if I were to have cosmetic surgery I would call on Dr. Daiza. Our second meeting was at my first consultation appointment. She spent the better part of an hour reviewing my treatment options, the procedure, aftercare, etc. She is smart, caring, thoughtful and very knowledgeable. I am due to have surgery with her very soon and will post afterwards but I anticipate nothing but a great outcome with good follow up care. I feel confident I have picked the best doctor for my procedure.

August 3rd, 2016
Best doctor--caring, compassionate, talented!
I was referred to Dr. Daiza by two different physicians (my OB/GYN and my family doctor) so I felt very comfortable going in. At my consultation, she was absolutely wonderful. I had lots of questions about tummy tuck and possibly breast reduction and she was very patient and enthusiastically answered all of my questions. She was not in a hurry and I did not feel rushed. I ended up scheduling surgery the same day as my consultation and am now 3 months post op. I look and feel great. her office staff made the process very smooth and straightforward and guided me along the way. She is always cheerful and excited to see me (and everyone else I have ever seen her deal with when she's cruising down the hallway from room to room). I've met a couple of other patients in the waiting room and we all agree that she is the sweetest, kindest and most genuine doctor. Her work is amazing and I could never have imagined the results she gave me! She is wonderful and I highly recommend!

June 7th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!

February 28th, 2016
After several pregnancies, I had excess skin and lots of stretch marks. I had a consultation with Dr. Daiza. She explained the procedure, discussed pre and post operation expectations, and answered all of my questions. With much consideration, I scheduled the procedure. I love my new tummy and how tight my muscles feel. Dr. Daiza and her office manager, Sabrina, were excellent. I felt like their favorite client even though I know I am one of many. I was always able to reach Sabrina for scheduling and questions before and after the procedure.

January 3rd, 2016
Cannot Be Beat
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Daiza. I chose her from 5 plastic surgeons to perform a "Mommy Makeover," not only because of her double Board certification and compelling before-and-afters, but because of her empathy and sincere concern for me as a patient and as a person. She goes above and beyond in the name of safety, which helps put you at ease for what would be a really traumatic procedure for the body, AND provides her personal cell number so that follow-up is a two-way street. I would do this all over again, as long as I do it with her. And oh, yeah, my bod looks fantastic, exactly the way I hoped it would. I can understand why people come from all over to see her. She is exactly what anyone would want in a plastic surgeon. She LIVES for this. And her right arm, staffperson Sabrina, is a perfect extension to her.

December 22nd, 2015
PERFECT DOCTOR AND STAFF!!!
I recently had breast reduction surgery done by Dr. Sumer Daiza. I had this surgery to alleviate pain in my back being caused by my large breasts. From my first consultation to my follow up care. . . .Sumer Daiza was absolutely incredible and the best she could be. She really cares about her patients. . . explains everything. . answers all questions. . . and makes you feel totally unafraid about surgery. She prepares you wonderfully so you know exactly what to expect. Her staff from the receptionist to nurses and everyone else is equally magnificent!!! They all go way out of their way to do anything and everything for you. The whole process was just perfect!!!

August 20th, 2015
The best doctor in Scottsdale/Phoenix area!
I went to a few great augmentation consultations before I made my decision, but didn't feel a connection with any of the doctors. I felt like a majority of doctors cared more about business than having the patient's best interest in mind. When I had my consultation with Dr. Daiza I immediately felt comfortable. She is such a kind doctor and really spends time with her patients, from start to finish. She worked with me on finding out what sizes would look best for my body type, and had me bring in "inspiration" pictures to find out the proportions I liked. On surgery day she was very calming, as was the entire staff. They really made me feel at ease! She also conducted every follow up appointment instead of allowing another provider to follow up. As for my results, I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I went from not even filling a 32A, to a full C cup (350cc). My breasts had been an insecurity of mine since I was 14, and I knew I wanted to get them done to be more proportionate to my body. With Dr. Daiza they turned out even better than I could have hoped for! 6 weeks later they are already looking more natural and feeling much softer. My scars are almost completely healed, and I did not lose nipple sensitivity. At this point I can without a doubt say that Dr. Daiza made this the most comfortable and satisfying procedure I have ever experienced!

August 8th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Daiza for 2 procedures. First for breast lift 3 years ago and recently for a tummy tuck, liposuction and eyelid lift. All I can say is she is amazing and teh most talented plastic surgeon with the most wonderful bedside manner, down to earth and just a beautiful person inside and out. I cannot be happier with my results. My shape is better than when I was in my 20s before my children. I am wearing a bikini which I have never worn before! My husband loves my new "me" and my new confidence in and out of my clothes. I wish every doctor was as warm and caring. I highly recommend her to all of my friends and my cousin is having her mommy makeover with her and is excited. She is truly amazing! I love her.

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Daiza was fantastic. She was kind, compassionate and gentle. Back in the early 1990's I had a botched breast surgery that had been painful and some what life altering. I was afraid to go back into surgery, but Dr. Daiza was patient and understanding. Her before and after pictures of previous patients speak for themselves and she's double board certified. I couldn't be happier with my results. I feel like Dr.Daiza has given me my youth back.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Daiza was wonderful, thoughtful, compassionate and understood what I was wanting better than I did. She was100% committed to giving me the results I was wanting. I couldn't be happier with the results!

June 1st, 2015
Outstanding Surgeon!
Dr Daiza is an extremely talented surgeon who surpassed all my expectations. I had a Mommy makeover-tuck and augmentation and I am thrilled with the results. She and her staff Sabrina were more than helpful and caring throughout the process and always available to answer questions and help me, even after hours. I would highly recommend Dr Daiza-this was money well spent! I can't believe the results--truly phenomenal and at 40...better than I looked at 20!