A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumer Pek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumer Pek is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumer Pek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pek graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Pek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumer Pek practice?
Dr. Sumer Pek practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.