A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumer Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumer Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumer Verma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Verma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
- Briarwood Healthcare Nursing Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumer Datt Verma MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sumer D. Verma practice?
- Dr. Sumer Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumer Verma practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists and Belmont Geriatric Doctors.