A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumera Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumera Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center Inpt Psyc
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumera Razi Ahmad MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumera R. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Sumera Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumera Ahmad practices Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists.