A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumera Younus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younus
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Younus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumera Younus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younus graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Younus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumera Younus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumera Younus practice?
- Dr. Sumera Younus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumera Younus practices Family Medicine near Grover, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Fenton, MI.
See Grover Family Physicians.