A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumera Younus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younus
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Younus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumera Younus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Younus graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Younus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumera Younus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumera Younus practice?
- Dr. Sumera Younus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumera Younus practices Family Medicine near Grover, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Fenton, MI.
See Grover Primary Care Doctors.