Dr. Sumesh Chandra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2015
My first visit to the doctor was mind blogging to me. He literally spent about an hour with me getting all the details. Wonderful doctor may God give him long life.

June 30th, 2015
i have gone to Dr. Chandra for a number of years. I have never been so rudely treated by a doctor as I was on my last visit. I am currently seeking a new doctor.

April 4th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Recently became a patient of Dr Chandra's and found him to be excellent. He didn't rush me and spent a lot of time reviewing all my records in order to gauge the full picture of my thyroid and testosterone problems, and created a logical plan of care and further testing. He was very respectful throughout the entire visit, and explained everything. I've had a thyroid problem for over 7 years and recently had other hormone problems, and Dr Chandra is the only doctor who's taken to time to look at the connections between them, or try and find the underlying cause. I was hesitant to see him because of the other reviews regarding one "alleged" incident, and I chose to ignore them due to his professional reputation with other physicians and since the other bad reviews are not first-hand experiences but hearsay, and i'm happy I did because he turned out to be an excellent endocrinologist.

January 15th, 2014
terribleeeeeeee told me i needed surgery for a sore throat when simple antibiotics helped

January 1st, 2014
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Chandras for the past 10yrs, he is an excellent , caring doctor, always has time for questions and goes over all test in my language...........Staff is excellent, also.!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 30th, 2013
I am currently a patient of Dr Chandra's. I've been going to him for about 6 years now and he has always seemed like he doesn't care about his patients. He is very short and got an attitude with me at the last appointment when I tried to ask questions about some blood tests he wanted to perform. He is rude to his employees, and went as far as criticizing his assistant in front of me. I would not recommend him to anyone and am hoping to find another dr to switch to.

April 1st, 2013
Nurse Practioner
Dr Chandra is a physician who doesn't always listen to his patients symptoms. He can make you second guest yourself. You have to call and follow up with labs and scan or you won't find out the result till 3-4 months whenever your next appointment is.

July 19th, 2012
I love Dr. Chandra. Even if you see the registered nurse for your visit, Dr. Chandra always comes in and follows up with appt and reviews everything. I am never rushed with him. Yes you do have to sit in the waiting room for quite some time but that would be the only negative I see. His staff is very nice. I have been a patient for over seven years.

June 21st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I would recommend this doctor to friends,acquaintaces and family.

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Chandra is an excellent endocrinologist. He is one of the few physicians that will listen and spending the time needed during the visit to assess you appropriately.