A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumet Silapaswan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumet Silapaswan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumet Silapaswan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silapaswan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Silapaswan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumet Silapaswan MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sumet Silapaswan practice?
- Dr. Sumet Silapaswan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumet Silapaswan practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.