A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumet Silapaswan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumet Silapaswan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silapaswan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Silapaswan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silapaswan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumet Silapaswan practice?
Dr. Sumet Silapaswan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.