A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumi Kawaratani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumi Kawaratani, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumi Kawaratani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawaratani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kawaratani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumi Karen Kawaratani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumi K. Kawaratani practice?
- Dr. Sumi Kawaratani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumi Kawaratani practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.