A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Bhargava is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bhargava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Sumit Bhargava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Bhargava practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Mountain View Pediatricians, Mountain View Pediatric Specialists, and Mountain View Sleep Medicine Doctors.