A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Bhargava is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Bhargava, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bhargava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Bhargava BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Sumit Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumit Bhargava practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, and Palo Alto Sleep Medicine Doctors.