A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Bhutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Bhutani, Allergy & Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhutani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Bhutani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutani graduated from University of Texas - Medical Branch Hospital. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhutani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Bhutani MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Bhutani practice?
- Dr. Sumit Bhutani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumit Bhutani practices Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists.