A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Bhutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Bhutani, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhutani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Bhutani, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Bhutani MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Bhutani practice?
- Dr. Sumit Bhutani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumit Bhutani practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.