Jun 11th, 2013

I had cataract surgery (both eyes) and he is a fabulous doctor. Takes time to explain everything, is friendly and very professional. Has a staff that takes care of details for him. I had a good outcome and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jul 18th, 2012

My son had his corneal transplant performed by Dr. Garg in June 2012. I was very happy with my consult prior to surgery and through to the the follow ups post surgery. He explained everything thoroughly and professionally to me and most importantly to my teenage son. He made himself available to us after hours also for any concerns or questions that we may have. My son is 6 weeks post surgery and seeing 20/30 in his affected eye. I am very happy and have recommended him to family and friends.

Seeing great show details Seeing great
May 16th, 2011

I recently had LASIK by Dr. Garg. I really like that he spent time and really explained what was happening before and during my procedure. I see great! I am very pleased. I would definitely recommend him.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Sue on Apr 6th, 2011

I saw Dr. Garg at his office on the main campus of UCI. I was very impressed by his professionalism and his staff. I recommend him without reservation.

Great experience show details Great experience
Feb 7th, 2011

I had cataract surgery by Dr. Garg. From my first visit, he put me at ease. I had a great result. I would definitely have surgery from him again!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Garg was very thorough. He was very nice and explained my condition to me in terms I understood. I am very please with my office visits and outcome of my subsequent surgery. I feel comfortable recommending him to family and friends.