Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Knows his business! show details Knows his business!
Aug 29th, 2015

Dr. Garg knows his business. Accurately diagnosed long-term problem (lazy eye with congenital cataract) was first doctor to suggest correction. Maybe not 100% but significantly improved. His practice at UCI is professional from the attending and support staff. Only downside is navigating the University system.

Jun 11th, 2013

I had cataract surgery (both eyes) and he is a fabulous doctor. Takes time to explain everything, is friendly and very professional. Has a staff that takes care of details for him. I had a good outcome and would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Seeing great show details Seeing great
May 16th, 2011

I recently had LASIK by Dr. Garg. I really like that he spent time and really explained what was happening before and during my procedure. I see great! I am very pleased. I would definitely recommend him.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Sue on Apr 6th, 2011

I saw Dr. Garg at his office on the main campus of UCI. I was very impressed by his professionalism and his staff. I recommend him without reservation.

Great experience show details Great experience
Feb 7th, 2011

I had cataract surgery by Dr. Garg. From my first visit, he put me at ease. I had a great result. I would definitely have surgery from him again!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr. Garg was very thorough. He was very nice and explained my condition to me in terms I understood. I am very please with my office visits and outcome of my subsequent surgery. I feel comfortable recommending him to family and friends.