A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Gaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Gaur, Hematologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Gaur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaur graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaur has 1 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Gaur MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Gaur practice?
- Dr. Sumit Gaur has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumit Gaur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Hematologists, and El Paso Oncologists.