Learn more about Dr. Sumit Katyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Katyal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Katyal, MD is board certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katyal graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katyal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Katyal MD is a male Pain Management, has 5 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Katyal practice?
- Dr. Sumit Katyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Katyal practices Interventional Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Plano Pain Management Doctors and Plano Anesthesiologists.