A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Kumar, Interventional Nephrology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sumit Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Kumar practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.