A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Parikh, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Parikh, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Krabbe Disease)
- Headache Disorders
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Kearns-Sayer Syndrome
- Menkes Kinky Hair Syndrome (Menkes Disease)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Parikh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Parikh practice?
- Dr. Sumit Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Parikh practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Neurologists.