Learn more about Dr. Sumit Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Parikh, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Parikh, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Krabbe Disease)
- Headache Disorders
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Kearns-Sayer Syndrome
- Menkes Kinky Hair Syndrome (Menkes Disease)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumit M. Parikh practice?
Dr. Sumit Parikh practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical and Molecular Genetics, Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Geneticists, Cleveland Pediatricians, Cleveland Nephrologists, and Cleveland Neurologists.