Learn more about Dr. Sumit Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Parikh, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Parikh, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Ataxia Telangiectasia
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Krabbe Disease)
- Headache Disorders
- Hepatolenticular Degeneration
- Kearns-Sayer Syndrome
- Menkes Kinky Hair Syndrome (Menkes Disease)
- Metabolic Brain Diseases
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Parikh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Parikh practice?
- Dr. Sumit Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Parikh practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Neurologists.