A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Ringwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Ringwala, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringwala
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ringwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Ringwala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringwala graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ringwala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Nikunj Ringwala MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sumit N. Ringwala practice?
- Dr. Sumit Ringwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumit Ringwala practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Cardiologists.