A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Sen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Sen, Autism Specialist is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Sen graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Sen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Sen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Sen practice?
- Dr. Sumit Sen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Sen practices Behavioral Pediatrics near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Dublin Pediatricians.