Learn more about Dr. Sumit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Verma, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Verma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Verma practice?
- Dr. Sumit Verma has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sumit Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.