A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Verma, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atmore Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumit Verma practice?
Dr. Sumit Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.