A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumit Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumit Verma, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumit Verma FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sumit Verma practice?
- Dr. Sumit Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumit Verma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.