A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roy-Ghanta
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roy-Ghanta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy-Ghanta graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roy-Ghanta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.