Learn more about Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy-Ghanta graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roy-Ghanta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta practice?
- Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumita Roy-Ghanta practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Internists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.