A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumitha Sukumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumitha Sukumar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukumar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sukumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumitha Sukumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukumar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumitha Sukumar MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sumitha Sukumar practice?
- Dr. Sumitha Sukumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumitha Sukumar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Saint Louis, MO.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.