A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumitha Sukumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumitha Sukumar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumitha Sukumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukumar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumitha Sukumar MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sumitha Sukumar practice?
- Dr. Sumitha Sukumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sumitha Sukumar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Saint Louis, MO.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.