A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallikarjun graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mallikarjun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallikarjun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumithra N. Mallikarjun practice?
Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Port Jervis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.