A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallikarjun graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mallikarjun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumithra Nanjappa Mallikarjun MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sumithra N. Mallikarjun practice?
- Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sumithra Mallikarjun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Port Jervis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.