Dr. Summer Youker MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Sacramento, CA

no change

May 31st, 2016
very compassionate and comforting. Very professional and learned. Dr. Youker puts you at ease .

October 15th, 2015
Summer R. Youker, M.D.
Dr. Summer Youker has an outstanding presentation of her diagnosis; she explains it and the prescribed treatment in a matter-of-fact and confidence building way. She has my utmost gratitude and trust for the services received in the past year with skin cancer, treatment and preventative care. I appreciate her congenial manner and the staff interactions are highly professional. So very glad that she is my dermatologist!

September 20th, 2015
Tough situation, awesome experience!
Dr. Youker and staff are amazing! Everyone in the office genuinely loves their work and makes you feel like their only patient. I came to Dr. Youker unhappy about having to have Mohs surgery for skin cancer but left wishing I could to come to Dr. Youker and team for all my medical needs. She even personally called me the evening of the surgery to make sure I was doing well. You just don't get this type of service anymore. Kudos and a big thank you to Dr. Youker and team for making a tough situation so easy and pleasant!

September 7th, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Youker and her staff to be wonderfully cheerful. They made certain that I knew exactly what they were doing and that I was comfortable with each step. I can't imagine a nicer experience while having cancer dug out of my skin.

January 18th, 2015
MOH Surgery
I was thoroughly impressed with every aspect of my surgical procedure for skin cancer. Dr. Youker was prompt, courteous, and personable. More than that, she is highly accomplished, and my cancer was removed entirely in her first specimen. The nursing staff is also highly skilled and the office works as a great team. As a health-care professional myself, I truly respect & admire Dr. Youker's dedication and ability.

October 17th, 2013
Orthopedic Massage Therapist
AMAZING!!!!!!!! All of the staff and office personnel were caring and efficient. Surgical care and education was superb. Follow up and second surgery flawless. Never have I felt as cared for and important as I have with this Doctor and her staff. Cancer is never a term you want to hear however, Dr Youker made it as positive an experience it could ever be. With deepest gratitude and appreciation, Thank you.....

July 7th, 2013
Patient
Excellent in all areas for review. The Staff and the Doctor were VERY professional and VERY friendly and caring. I would highly recommend this Skin Cancer Surgery Center to those in need of this medical procedure. They explained every step of the procedure to me before proceeding. EXCELLENT best defines the experience.

June 19th, 2013
The doctor was exceptional in her bedside manner with me and was very informative as to the procedures that were being conducted throughout the process. Her staff was equally helpful and instructive. They all made a stressful situation into a very easy and stress free time. I cannot express my thanks enough to the doctor and her staff for their consideration and concern.