A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Summia Malhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Summia Malhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Summia Yaqub Malhi MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Summia Y. Malhi practice?
- Dr. Summia Malhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Summia Malhi practices Internal Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists.