- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Summia Malhi
Dr. Summia Malhi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with other offices in Brownsville, TX and Brownsville, TX (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malhi is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Valley Regional Medical Center and Valley Baptist Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Summia Malhi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Summia Malhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.
Dr. Olaniran Ladipo
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi21
Dr. Ifeanyi Momodu
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi15
Dr. Girum Feyissa
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Fayetteville, NC 0.01 mi16