Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
The nurses are friendly!
My asthma and allergies have never been under control. I would use my rescue inhaler almost everyday. After doing allergy shots, my allergies and asthma symptoms have greatly improved. I rarely use my rescue inhaler. I do not take antihistamines anymore. I do not have itchy eyes and I don't sneeze or have congestion so far this spring. Also I don't have any of those symptoms around a cats and dogs as I did before allergy shots. The nurses are friendly and always willing to help. Scheduling has always been a breeze. The doctors and nurse practitioners have always been knowledgeable, very informative and willing to answer any questions I've had.

Nice staff is friendly!
Premier Allergy has been great to work with. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I am a working adult, and they have been very accommodating to me when I needed to access the WiFi for work. Also, they are quick to check you in, get you back for shots, and out the door. I've already noticed an improvement in my allergies, and I've only been going to them for a couple of months.

Very nice and helpful!
I highly recommend going to premier allergy for any allergy or asthma related issues. All the employees are very nice and helpful. I get allergy shots once a week here and have ever had a bad experience. The hours and days they are open are great especially if you are extremely busy with work and school like me.

Great experience so far!
Premier Allergy has been a great experience so far. The people there are so nice and very quick to get me in and out with my shots even if it's busy. They are always friendly and answer any questions I have. They even squeezed me in for an appointment when I was having some concerns. I did the RUSH therapy and were very attentive to keep me comfortable for the entire session. I would recommend them to anyone!

The staff is friendly!
Dr. Perez was so caring and understanding. I felt like I was out of options with my asthma care when Dr. Perez told me my allergies could be making my asthma worse. Through his treatment I have been feeling so much better!

November 7th, 2016
Definitely recommend to premiery allergy!
After almost a year of my daughter being sick all the time we called premier allergy. The allergy testing was easy and not scary at all for my daughter. The ladies in the office know us by name and always make us feel welcome. The allergy shots have changed my daughter's life from sick all the time to being able to play outside again and even spend time at the farm now without pills.

Great experience so far!
The entire process and conversation was great. informative and comforting! All questions were answered attentively, and extra info was provided beyond what was asked. I definitely recommend!

November 7th, 2016
The staff is very friendly!
Excellent, fast service. Walk-in allergy shots. Many convenient locations around Columbus. Wi-fi available.

Excellent!
A different approach to allergy treatment. Highly recommended by our pediatrician. Multiple locations with extended hours make it much easier and more convenient to keep appointments. Staff is friendly and accommodating.

November 6th, 2016
Highly recommended!
Awesome Awesome Awesome place. Everyone is super nice and helpful and not only this but the results are astounding. I have been going here for a few weeks now and elected to do the rush therapy. My nose is so clear I don't know what to do with my new super smell. I smell everything now, never a stuffy nose to speak of even after being in a super dusty Horse barn for 3 hours. If you are on the fence, budget for it and do it next year, you will be amazed.

November 6th, 2016
Had wonderful experience with Premier Allergy!
Friendly, knowledgeable staff & Wi-Fi! I was able to schedule my kids' appointments together making it totes convenient! Plus we got same day results!

November 2nd, 2016
Nice Experience !
I've been dealing with cat and dog allergies for a long time. It had gotten to the point that i couldn't stay over night at my sister's house because of her two cats and dog. I went to premier and they confirmed my allergies and I started getting shots. Im under an accelerated program where I got 6 months' worth of shots in 1 day. It took most of the day but in the long run I saved many trips back to the office. I'm now 2 months into it and the cats and dog no longer bother me. I should have done this sooner.