A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumner Freeman is Good. Dr. Freeman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumner Freeman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Roosevelt HospitalSt. Luke`s Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center New York Petrie
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sumner Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sumner L. Freeman practice?
Dr. Sumner Freeman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.