A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sumner Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sumner Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sumner Freeman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sumner Lester Freeman MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sumner L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Sumner Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sumner Freeman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.